5. Coors Brewing Co., the maker of Coors Light, produces porcelain crucibles used in chemistry labs. Their beers are cold-filtered, and they had to come up with something that could hold the beer and withstand extreme temperature changes. Their crucibles were so effective that they began to mass-produce and sell them to chemistry labs across the country.
4. Popcorn and coffee. The two things a college kid needs in order to survive…not that I’m endorsing this, or anything. =P
My roommate is playing Lady Gaga on the flute...
Awesomeness :D. And I’m the loser that keeps dancing whenever I pass the door to our common room…oh well. :)
3. DON’T tell the student working the coffee bar that you want an iced green tea *latte* (even though that’s what it’s listed as on the menu)…she WILL get confused and add a shot of espresso to it. :P
2. All snowflakes are six-sided figures.
Dear Future Boyfriend: Dear Future Boyfriend, →
notestomyfutureboyfriend: Be the only thing I need. Be the one thing that makes me smile before I fall asleep. Be the reason that the stars above my head gleam just a little bit brighter when you smile that amazing smile and look back at me. Be what I’ve been waiting for all my life. I don’t care what people will tell you… Melchex—they posted it!!! :D
1. Never kiss a guy on the first date, no matter how well it seems to be going.
"Dear blank please blank" quote of the day:
Dear men, Actually, our dream isn’t trying to find the perfect guy…it’s being able to eat without getting fat. Sincerely, women
My roommate is playing Lady Gaga on the flute =D
"I see that you’re breaking, your heart is...
Dear Future Boyfriend,
I write this letter with crossed fingers and high hopes that you will be here soon. Sometimes I wonder if you are right in front of me, or maybe just to my left… My heart pounds when I think of you, and all the things I hope we do. I hope you hold my hand just because you can. I hope you tell me you love me when I need it the most. Most of all I hope you understand that my walls are thicker...
Love, save the empty*
"Compare where you are to where you want to be,...
I love this Sara Bareilles quote so much. I find it to be so true—who’s to say that who you are today is who you’ll be tomorrow? People change all the time, and we continue to grow the more we experience life. And sometimes, we have those moments when it seems like we’re moving away from our goals rather than towards them. But if we let those moments get in the way, we...
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go...– Carl Sagan
Keep calm and carry on!
I saw this once on a sign in someone’s window when I went on vacation, and at the time, I just thought it was a quirky representation of the people living inside. But as this year went on, I realized the importance of being able to take a step back, breathe, and STOP FREAKING OUT. Trust me, I am the queen of freak-outs. But those words helped me realize that very little is worth the...